The 2018/2019 Travel season tryout link is up and ready. We are looking forward to another successful and competitive season. We will train our teams to compete in some of the tougher tournaments available. This is an opportunity to develop skills, understand teamwork and create great memories.
We are in the process of updating all of our links at www.blueridgevba.club. In the coming weeks, we will have exciting announcements about the new coaches joining Blue Ridge. We will also update team coaches, tournaments and costs (TBD based on number of teams and ages).
- Saturdays 9/22 - 10/27:
- Sundays 9/23 - 10/28:
- 11U/12U - 1:30 - 3:00
- 14U - 3:30 - 5:00
- Sundays 10/7-11/4:
- 15U/16U/17U/18U - 5:30 - 7:00
- Saturday, Nov 3rd, 2018:
- 11U and 12U: 10am - 12pm
- 13U: 2pm - 4pm
- Monday, Nov 5th:
- 11U/12U/13U Callbacks: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday, Nov 10th, 2018:
- 14U: 10am - 12pm
- 15U: 2pm - 4pm
- 16U/17U/18U: 5pm - 7pm
- Monday, Nov 13th:
- 14U-18U Callbacks: 7pm - 8:30pm
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TRYOUT?
- Determine your player's age group (USAV Age Definition) and identify the tryout date/time listed above.
- Complete the CHRVA medical release form.
- Pay is $25 if the form is completed one week prior to your tryout date. Pay $40 after that. Early registration saves you money and really helps us to prepare. All tryout fees are cash/check the day of tryouts (Checks should be made out to BRVA).
- Bring a copy of the player's USAV membership. Membership is required in order to participate and tryout. USAV cost $50, and this covers any team in the CHRVA region. If you would prefer, there is a $20 option which covers tryouts only and then you can upgrade if selected by a team.
Any questions, please reach out. We look forward to seeing everyone at tryouts!